If the Shoe Fits... 👟

If the Shoe Fits...


Shoes
📸 Credit - Canva

As my fashion sense is beginning to change, I really need to take a long, hard look at my feet (or do I?). At home, as soon as I walk through the door, my shoes come off and my slippers go on. As far as my slippers are concerned, the warmer, the softer, and the fluffier, the better! 

When I leave home to walk out into the world, sneakers are my go-to pair. They are durable, supportive, have good traction, and aid with ease of mobility. Are they attractive? Not really. Do they give me the appearance of professionalism? Not at all. I fear that the days of bold and colorful designs and patterns are gone for me. Goodbye "Horton Hears a Who" high-top sneakers. 🐘 I will miss you. *sniff* 

When it comes to our footwear, what is more  important, what our shoes look like, or how they help us to safely navigate our changeable environments?

Bottom line, if the shoe (comfortably) fits...wear it! I am looking for a shoe that checks off all the boxes:

✅️ Durable
✅️ Supportive
✅️ Good Traction
✅️ Aids with Ease of Mobility
✅️ Not Too Wild and Crazy

I am looking at a selection HERE! (Paid Link)             

I would love it if you, my reader would help me choose my perfect pair. My favorite color is purple! 😉 Maybe, while you are helping me find mine, you will find your perfect pair, too! 👟

Until next time,
Back Road Butterfly 🦋 

**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

#iftheshoefits #shoes #feet #footwear #sneakers #slippers 


Comments

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Let me know!

Popular Posts