I'm Not Ready For "Mom Jeans" (Or Am I?)!


I'm Not Ready for "Mom Jeans" (Or Am I?)!

Mom Jeans
📸 Credit - Canva


If you told to me it is time for "Mom Jeans" a few years ago, I would have laughed and said, "No thanks"! I have always looked (and felt) a few years younger than my actual age (thank you, Dad, for your genetic contribution), and have always dressed the part. 

As I am getting older and have gone through, or am currently going through age-related changes, I am now beginning to think a little more seriously about my wardrobe and how I visually present myself to the world. I am discovering that appearance is no longer the main factor when choosing my outfit for the day. Comfort, appropriate fit, and ease of movement are now slowly encroaching upon fashion and style.  

Can I still wear cute clothes? Absolutely! Can i find clothes that are more age and fit-appropriate that also align with my style personality (more about style personality coming in a future post!)? Yes, I can! 

Since I have always been a "Jeans" girl, those are the first articles of clothing I own that are getting an appropriate upgrade. I am sharing some results of my quest to find "Me-friendly" Mom Jeans HERE
(Paid Link). Hopefully this will also help you to find your perfect pair!




Until next time,
Back Road Butterfly 🦋 

**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

#momjeans
 

Comments

Popular Posts