Glamorous Grays!


Glamorous Grays!

📸 Credit - Canva

I looked in the mirror today and found another gray hair. I know I do not have much gray showing yet, but they have been slowly creeping in, and I can already see a few more than I am ready for. The question is now, do I make another hair color appointment to take care of the situation, or do I skip it and just let my hair do what it's going to do? 

As I am very quickly approaching a milestone birthday, much sooner than I was mentally planning on it, I am becoming more aware of changes that are going to be presenting themselves the further along I go. I guess it is time to embrace this journey with as much grace as I can muster. 

Cue all the age-related sayings:
"It's not gray hair, it's tinsel", "You are only as old as you feel", "Age is just a number"                            Insert your favorite saying here___________________!

While I cannot control the fact that I am finding some new gray strands everyday, I can control my attitude about it. I can appreciate that I will save time and money by forgoing trips to the salon. I also know that I will be joining a sisterhood, of sorts, a group of confident sassy women who walk about the world rocking their grays like it is nobody's business. I can't wait to join that group. I think I will fit right in! 

In the meantime, I will do what I can to take care of my hair and keep it looking fresh. My favorite hair products I buy from Jordan Essentials. These products are free from ingredients like SLS, which is an irritant. They contain no Parabens and no Phthalates. They are vegan and gluten-free. Jordan Essentials is Leaping Bunny certified, meaning that they do not test their products on animals. 

Because I love my Jordan Essentials hair care products so much, I am sharing my link with you HERE so you can learn more about the products and how much healthier they are for us than other brands. 

My take-away for you today, as my reader, is to know that changes will happen as we get older, and to do your best to embrace them with confidence!

Until next time,
Back Road Butterfly 

#glamorous #grays #glamorousgrays #hair #grayhair

 

 

Comments

  1. Hi Marcia, a while back, I made the decision to do my best to only use products that are cruelty free! It's been a challenge. But I applaud your promotion of Jordan Essentials for a multitude of reasons, including that their products are cruelty free! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Let me know!

Popular Posts