Walking is My Jam!


Walking is My Jam! 




To lose some weight, stay in shape, and keep up my energy, I have been walking with a friend almost everyday. Why is walking my jam? It requires zero equipment! I choose comfy clothes, put on my sneakers, and head out the door. 

Benefits, for me, of walking include great conversation with my friend, fresh air, and being out in nature. Our typical walking route takes us over a covered bridge and by a horse farm. What country road views can get any better than that? Cue John Denver's song "Take me Home, Country Roads". Did I just put that song in your head for the rest of the day? You're welcome! 

          
Country Road

Horses
    
Today I am wearing Skechers D'Lites sneakers and Zyia Peak Zipper Joggers in Fig color. You can check out Amazon's collection of Skechers HERE (Paid Link)!

The Joggers are super-comfy, quick drying, and moisture-wicking. They have 2 easy-access front pockets and zippered elastic ankle cuffs. 

My friend April highly recommended the Joggers for me, and they have become my go-to walking pant. April has these available in a variety of colors and sizes. Take a peek at her website to see what she has available! Let her know that Back Road Butterfly 🦋 sent you! 


 Happy walking! 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ Have a great day!

Back Road Butterfly 🦋 

#walking #sneakers #skechers #Joggers #zyia #getoutside

**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.**



Comments

  1. I enjoy walking too! I have a group at my church who is now walking and doing a health program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking gives us so many great benefits! 🚶‍♀️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Let me know!

Popular Posts